By Rob Hyndman | 31 October 2020
Under the latest restrictions, tennis can be played at our Parker Reserve Courts, but please comply with the following rules issued by Tennis Victoria.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters to be applied at all times.
- Doubles and singles may be played.
- No more than 10 participants in a group. When there is a coaching group with 10 people on a court, please leave a court spare on either side.
- One supervisory adult is allowed on site per child.
- Sanitiser is provided on court — please sanitise regularly and assume all surfaces are contaminated.
- Clubhouse is off-limits to everyone except coach and committee.
- Please make use of the external toilet, and kindly clean after use.
- Equipment can now be shared provided it is cleaned between users.
Strict adherence to physical distancing and hygiene protocols is required and expected at all times — and we appreciate everyone’s cooperation in this regard.